The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Thursday, July 26, 2007



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

Rotate.....

Microdot sleeve: A few nights ago, when I was into thinkering, planning a redo on some paperworks and trying to keep a little stress off while lying on my back, I've decided to play a game(a type of tetris game) called "Nature Park" on my cellfon. It's been quite sometime since the last time I played it. The truth is, it's boring for me playing those cellfon stuffs. So, trying to make the time pass by, I've played a few hours with it, making hi's ang low's on the scoreboards, then stopped and decided to sleep.

So, why rotate? I guess that's one of the moves in the tetris game. Then one day, I received an e-mail from a Brethren with the following videos attached. I thought it was just some old funny video or something that can't even move a muscle on my face, but I was wrong. Well anyway, here's a Japanese Game Show called Human Tetris.

Enjoy watching!!!


Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman