The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Saturday, August 19, 2006



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

microdot sleeve: This is not the original song video but, video set on a Smashing Pumpkins song "Whir."

It's past midnight and I'm working on something then after this, I'll be off for a few days and do some rewrites on "The Cheese Gallery" just like I've said on the previous rants. I couldn't sleep and I'm getting ready for the bike ride to Alpha. Anyway, on my past rants "From Earphone to Stagedive," I've mentioned something about one of my favorite Smashing Pumpkins song "Whir" off their 1994 Pisces Iscariot album. That I couldn't find a single video of that song from YouTube. Guess what? Here's the lyrics(again?) and the video. Enjoy the beautiful music about frailness and gentleness!

The Smashing Pumpkins Avatar

whir
billy corgan
© 1994 cinderful music/chrysalis songs (bmi)


i've wasted all my years
been chasin' all my fears
for another brighter than you
i gave in long ago to make it to the show,
but it's not easy when you're alone

all your prayers
in my ears
don't you care?

whir yourself around
just to fall back down
whir yourself around

my honey, little girl
c'mon, lets go for a whirl
it's still early, the sun is sleeping

she says she wants to marry me
she says she wants a baby
it's not easy when you're scared

whir yourself around
just to fall back down
whir yourself around

all your prayers
in my ears
don't you care?


Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman