The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Thursday, November 26, 2009



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin



From: Everythingfromheretothere.com (by William Patrick Corgan)

A Bow of Gratitude and a Sprinkle of Thanks...

I am thankful for You being You. Whatever decisions You have made in this world have only helped me to better understand mine. I am thankful for the opportunity to speak to You through the mediums of sound and words, pictures and Light. I am humbled by my commitment to the progress of the planet. I am thankful to my ancestors, who endured many hardships that are beyond my understandings, yet have helped keep the flame alive within me. I am grateful to any-One on this planet who is committed to Peace for All. I am thankful for every-One I’ve ever come in contact with. You have helped me immeasurably on my journey from Here to There. I am thankful that God sees enough in me to keep me going for yet another day. Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. I am thankful for all the artists who have inspired me to try harder, to push myself more, and to aspire to be my very best. I am still trying, but I shall get there someday. I am thankful for my many families, whether intact or disbanded. I carry all of You in my heart wherever I go. I am thankful to myself for having the courage to keep going, even when my environment may have encouraged me to do otherwise. It is the voice of heart that has guided me through every shadowed valley. I am grateful to my many teachers who took the time and energy to show me a better way. Thank you for helping free me from limited conceptions of life and Love. I am thankful to the Sun that heals me, and to the Moon that reminds me of who I am. I am thankful for the indigenous tribes of the Earth who keep our true history alive and hold the secrets for our future. I am thankful for all the mystics, seers, sages, poets, channels, and innocents who help the many voices of God come thru to us with humility. Thank you for your service to the planet. I am thankful to all my lovers who taught me about Love and the absence of love. I am thankful to all my partners who taught me there is no such thing as compromise when you stand in the Light. I am thankful to anyone who has ever given me a chance. That’s all I have ever wanted. I am really grateful to anyone who has ever given me a second chance. Thank you for remembering I am human and partially designed to fail. I am also thankful for laughter, puppies, babies, rainbows, sugar-free desserts, beautiful women, rules that need to be broken, long walks at night, strong hugs from a loved one, hope, clean power, any song that endures, heroes, zeros, Ronnie James Dio, gorgeous sunsets, slow dawns, good company, and a good meal. I am thankful for all of it: for every single piece of consciousness that is vibrating in harmony. May there be many more wonderful symphonies to come.

Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins

Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman