The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Thursday, March 19, 2009



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

Slang…..

Microdot Sleeve:
Slang – a colloquial, nonstandard speech that expresses ideas in an unconventional and often playful and colorful manner. It is pertained to as a street language, for example, ain’t, gonna, wanna, shudda, cudda. Much slang is popular for only a short time, but many words that were originally considered slang are now in standard usage. Anyway, the last time I had an entry was more than a hundred days ago. Here’s a new one to fill that gap, written as a class memento for me and my classmates who graduated from a free training course on how to be a Call Center Agent.

I’m done taking up a free training course somewhere in Ortigas area. It was a month-long training in English Comprehension and Call Center stuffs. I’ve met a lot of people and new faces to remember. I’ve kept them in my memory box. Some of those beautiful human beings are presented here using Photobucket’s slide. I’ve also had a lot of kilometers, shred some pounds, and a few flats on riding a bicycle when going to my class. I’ve learned a lot with sweaty palms, trembled in near hypothermia while the air conditions in full blast. We’re all graduates now. Still, there’s a lot more to learn. Life is always like that. Living and learning.

Nachet (The Movie)
The Cast:



Coming to a Call Center near you.

Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman