The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Sunday, September 10, 2006



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

microdot sleeve: If you wanted to watch and listen to the videos included here and in all the rants, press the stop button first on "Pick your pocket full of sorrow" panel.

It's been quite sometime that I wasn't able to make rants due to some duties, duties, duties, and duties. But I needed those duties and I love doing it. Anyway, the background music is one of the many add-ons here. A song called Mayonaise by the Smashing Pumpkins with some spills from Billy Corgan for fans asking Y's about the band. I hope those Smashing Pumpkins fans visiting this rants will enjoy the stay. Last Thursday, I've made some pedal spin-off to my old place. Talked with old friends about the latest in F1, about Michael Schumacher's news of retirement, about bike sprockets and saddles, about some birthdays to come, and a lot more.

Vig asked me if I'm making a new rants about bands and stuffs. I said, "Yeah! There's the Carousel of Smiles where your picture's included!" Then I thought of the YouTube videos and those job fairs happening everywhere and this song both related to each other. So, here's one of those in-between weeks and days materials. I had an album of these band in the 80's, a compilation double album with songs like "The Magnificent 7," "Lost In The Supermarket," "Tommy Gun," "Safe European Home," "Police & Thieves" and a lot more. One of the great punk band from Britain, The Clash.

Oi! As the punk says!

The Story of The Clash Vinyl

Career Opportunities
The Clash

The offered me the office, offered me the shop
They said I'd better take anything they'd got
Do you wanna make tea at the BBC?
Do you wanna be, do you really wanna be a cop?

Career opportunities are the ones that never knock
Every job they offer you is to keep you out the dock
Career opportunity, the ones that never knock

I hate the army an' I hate the R.A.F.
I don't wanna go fighting in the tropical heat
I hate the civil service rules
And I won't open letter bombs for you

Bus driver....ambulance man....ticket inspector
They're gonna have to introduce conscription
They're gonna have to take away my prescription
If they wanna get me making toys
If they wanna get me, well, I got no choice

Careers
Careers
Careers

Ain't never gonna knock


The Clash on their recording sessions

Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman