The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Friday, September 15, 2006



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

Siouxsie SiouxI'll be off for a day or two. So for the meantime, I"ll be leaving you with this stories of music.
A few days back, I went to Meycauayan and met with Jo-Art. Then we went to Bachie's place where I've learned that Sis Ness and Bro. Monching had a blog site also but in Multiply. So, I've checked it out. I've read some good reviews in the blog about music and stuffs. And "The Lost Boys" film soundtrack "People are Strange" version of Echo and The Bunnymen (Originally by The Doors), then I've captured some photos and put it here. I even got a peeked of Bachie's drumming photos during their sessions. Anyway, here's a soundtrack of the film "Out of Bounds" and "The Cure's" sister band who appeared also in the film. Plus: A bonus song and video of the same band.

Cities in Dust
Siouxsie and The Banshees

Water was running; children were running
You were running out of time
Under the mountain, a golden fountain
Were you praying at the Lares shrine?
But oh your city lies in dust, my friend

We found you hiding we found you lying
Choking on the dirt and sand
Your former glories and all the stories
Dragged and washed with eager hands

But oh your city lies in dust, my friend

Hot and burning in your nostrils
Pouring down your gaping mouth
Your molten bodies blanket of cinders
Caught in the throes .......

And your city lies in dust






Siouxsie Sioux

Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman