The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Monday, September 18, 2006



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

How weird are you?

This is an ode to my old fascination about serial killers. Some things that I've missed last May during the "Serial Thrilla" writings. on "Papertrails" panel. Probably slipped through the backdoor of a darkened room inside my head.

Anyway, some weeks ago, I've made some tests by sending this message over friendster to Bhab:


Hey kid, I guess it's been quite sometime.
And I've noticed that until now,
You're not making any testimonies for me.

Here's the catch:
Since they're calling you Batangweirdo,
and you've accepted it by hanging on the name,
then try to write some weird stuffs for me.

Here's your guide:
No jokes.
No downgrading.
No glorifying.
No leveling.
No smothering.
No song lyrics nor poems.

But something like.....
Tasting your own and other people's dandruff or, stitching together leaves of plants still planted in the front house garden and wave hands to passers-by as if you're doing a routine garden check up or, playing a pentatonic scale arpeggios on a doom sounding guitar riff chord pattern with a recoiled pick-ups using tortex or dunlop picks over a pignose amp.

Your time starts.....
NOW!


I guess she didn't get it because what she had for me was a simple testimony. That's just fine than getting nothing at all, but I was expecting something else. You know, like weird things.

The truth is, you're not weird just because you popped some words like, "Hey! Let's make an ice cream, pinakbet flavor!" or "I'd like to have a tattoo around my arms, not a snake but a longanisa or an electric fan on my chest!" or just by saying, "Wah-hihi!" or "Wah-hehe!" or "Weeeeh!" like you're an Indian head dress maker related to Pocahontas.

Well, here's a support video on serial killer stuffs that I've mentioned earlier. A video clip profiling Ed Gein, the model in the film "Psycho" and partly in "Silence of The Lambs." Ed Gein, possibly a cannibal and maybe if he's still alive, I guess he's the right guy fit to answer the blog account profile question about cannibalism. Anyway, off their 1990 "Seasons in The Abyss" album, here's a Slayer song "Dead Skin Mask" set on an Ed Gein profile video clip.


Dead Skin Mask
[Hanneman/Araya]

Graze the skin with my finger tips
The brush of dead cold flesh pacifies the means
Provocative images delicate features so smooth
A pleasant fragrance in the light of the moon

Dance with the dead in my dreams
Listen to their hallowed screams
The dead have taken my soul
Temptation's lost all control

Simple smiles elude psychotic eyes
Lose all mind control rationale declines
Empty eyes enslave the creations
Of placid faces and lifeless pageants

In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

Graze the skin with my finger tips
The brush of dead warm flesh pacifies the means
Incised members ornaments on my being
Adulating the skin before me

Simple smiles elude psychotic eyes
Lose all mind control rationale declines
Empty eyes enslave the creations
Of placid faces and lifeless pageants

Dance with the dead in my dreams
Listen to their hallowed screams
The dead have taken my soul
Temptation's lost all control


Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman