The Smashing Pumpkins Collage Smashing Pumpkins.Com
The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to cut that little child inside of me and such a part of you.The Smashing Pumpkins HeartDisarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone.The Smashing Pumpkins Heart

Tuesday, January 08, 2008



The Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing PumpkinsThe Smashing Pumpkins

Pumpkin Whatever it is that you will see or hear or read from all the things presented in this site which does not conform with your principles in life or your personal beliefs even with your musical understanding, has nothing to do with the integrity of my spiritual direction. I'm just visiting the old days and I thought that maybe, you too were part of the musical beauty and wonders of the past, and that somehow from all of this, we'll find each other and connect the string which were once cut and partly forgotten because of all the years that passed and hoping you'll try to relate with the music and stuffs written here and in a way help you in remembering some old friends, families, faded loves, people, places and events. Enjoy your stay! Pumpkin

Creepers.....

microdot sleeve: Creepers is a punk shoes made of leather with very thick sole. I remember a place somewhere in Recto who made a custom creeper shoes for punks.

Here's some memories. About a month ago, I was told by Bhab that she's into music stuffs and things of the past. So, I started making some roll calls on names and bands that I was listening to during the highschool days. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc. Then, I remember the post punk era of the 80's when I had an '87 Dead Kennedy's album called "Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death." One day, I found myself looking at some videos and stuffs in YouTube. The song "Kinky S** Makes the World Go Round" is still relevant today with its polical substance and of course "California Uber Alles" is awesome. Things that I'm missing at present is the music in the 80's, commercial music is everywhere nowadays, and I don't like it. Those bands appearing on TV makes me sick. I don't know? I guess I left myself in the past. Wanna join? Here's what I'm missing, here's what you've missed. A Jello Biafra classic. The Dead Kennedy's.



Send Me Email

Hour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris BoardmanHour Record holder Chris Boardman